Danspace Project is committed to increasing the accessibility of our space and programs. If our space or a particular event is not accessible to you for any reason, if you have accessibility questions or accessibility needs that haven’t been addressed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Danspace Project’s venue comprises two primary spaces inside St. Mark’s Church: the Sanctuary & the Parish Hall.
For events located in Danspace Project’s main sanctuary space:
- The 10th Street entrance is wheelchair accessible via a permanent ramp.
- A same-level, one stall restroom is available near Danspace Project’s main performance space in the church Sanctuary. The doorway of that bathroom is 33 inches wide.
For events located in the Parish Hall (at the back of the church):
- The Parish Hall entrance is accessible through a slightly irregular, stone pathway and one (8 inch high) step.
- To use the permanent ramp at 10th Street, ticket buyers will receive a phone number to call.
- In order to access the same-level restroom from the Parish Hall, please note that there is a corridor to pass through with the narrowest corner being 29 inches wide.
- Detailed accessibility information specific to each program will be provided on individual event pages.
- Audience seating arrangement changes due to each performance. Accessible seating for wheelchair users is provided and wheelchair user ticket reservations are also available ahead of time.
Nearest Accessible Subway stations:
L to 1st Avenue
L, N, Q, R, W to 14th Street/Union Square